- QOF/Enhanced Services Year-End Overview Webinars QOF/Enhanced Services Year-End Overview Webinar Content of the webinar is listed below: → Accurate Prevalence & validating registers → Personalised care adjustments (PCA’s) & patient invites → Maximum tolerated doses → QOF Hints & Tips (based on indicators still catching practices out) → QI Domain - year-end reporting → Enhanced Services Hints & Tip → Year-end declarations
- REMOTE Non-QOF Invite Codes - recall tidy-ups 2019/20 This is a REMOTE DIAL-IN service using Teamviewer - Have you used non-QOF invite codes? - Are patients still in your denominator even though you have sent two invites? - Really time-consuming exercise to identify and re-code with QOF appropriate codes? Insight’s solution includes a REMOTE dial-in, we will install our suite of searches, adjust them to include the invitation codes you hav
- QOF Health Check (Prevalence) An essential feature of QOF is establishing and maintaining disease registers. This service will help to identify thousands of £’s of unclaimed income (annual), help boost your practice prevalence and ensure patient care and safety is maintained. If patients are missing off registers, they will be missing off your recall systems.
Latest News more
- WALES ONLY - Hints & Tips (Audit+)
- REMOTE Non-QOF Invite Codes - recall tidy-ups
- QOF REMOTE
- QOF Priorities & Actions Toolkit
- Amitriptyline & Oxycodone
- 10 essential Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts
- WALES ONLY - Updated Audit+ Modules
- Do you have what it takes to become an Insight Training Consultant?