- Enhanced Service Tracker 2019 This tool which will simply record the claims you have submitted and the payments you should expect to receive. Once payments are received you can then check them via the tracker rather than having to find them on CQRS. Recording all this information in one place will help you to track what you have/haven’t claimed throughout the year and your income throughout the year for all enhanced services.
- Insight Membership Access to both primary care IT experts (clinical system specialists) and our document library bursting with clinical system resources (searches, templates, protocols) – the perfect solution to all those niggling queries that can take an age to get answer to and just take up so much of your time.
- QOF Health Check (Prevalence) An essential feature of QOF is establishing and maintaining disease registers. This service will help to identify thousands of £’s of unclaimed income (annual), help boost your practice prevalence and ensure patient care and safety is maintained. If patients are missing off registers, they will be missing off your recall systems.
Latest News more
- WALES ONLY - Updated Audit+ Modules
- Do you have what it takes to become an Insight Training Consultant?
- WALES ONLY - AF / QAIF Workshops
- 10 essential Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts
- National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage
- Childhood Flu
- Changes to Infant PCV
- QOF Priorities & Actions Toolkit