- Enhanced Service Tracker 2019 This tool which will simply record the claims you have submitted and the payments you should expect to receive. Once payments are received you can then check them via the tracker rather than having to find them on CQRS. Recording all this information in one place will help you to track what you have/haven’t claimed throughout the year and your income throughout the year for all enhanced services.
- Insight Membership Access to both primary care IT experts (clinical system specialists) and our document library bursting with clinical system resources (searches, templates, protocols) – the perfect solution to all those niggling queries that can take an age to get answer to and just take up so much of your time.
- QOF Health Check (Prevalence) An essential feature of QOF is establishing and maintaining disease registers. This service will help to identify thousands of £’s of unclaimed income (annual), help boost your practice prevalence and ensure patient care and safety is maintained. If patients are missing off registers, they will be missing off your recall systems.
Latest News more
- "My Apprenticeship Journey at Insight Solutions"
- Do practices ‘fear’ high exception codes?
- QOF Priorities & Actions Toolkit
- Emis Web & SNOMED
- MH002 - Care Plan
- QOF - DM023
- Flu Vaccines administered by DN
- Supporting Primary Care Networks (PCN’s) - ILM Operations Manager
- Shortage of PPV23 during winter 2019
- If you haven’t already, please like us on Facebook