- QOF Changes 2019/20 Roadshow The changes to QOF 2019/20 have been announced - so back by popular demand are our Changes to QOF seminars. We include a complete summary of the GMS Contract changes, however big or small - but we only include what you need to get the job done!
- Insight Membership Access to both primary care IT experts (clinical system specialists) and our document library bursting with clinical system resources (searches, templates, protocols) – the perfect solution to all those niggling queries that can take an age to get answer to and just take up so much of your time.
- QOF Health Check (Prevalence) An essential feature of QOF is establishing and maintaining disease registers. This service will help to identify thousands of £’s of unclaimed income (annual), help boost your practice prevalence and ensure patient care and safety is maintained. If patients are missing off registers, they will be missing off your recall systems.
Latest News more
- Webinar Programme
- DSP Toolkit Updated for 2019/20
- PCN’s – Delivering Extended Hours
- Do you have what it takes to become an Insight Training Consultant?
- GDPR - Privacy Notice
- Prescribing Safety - High Risk Drugs Monitoring
- CQRS - Browser Compatibility
- QOF, QOF & more QOF ...
- The importance of frailty codes …
- SNOMED Update
Upcoming Events more
- 6 Aug 2019 Emis Web – Searches & Reports Webinar - 6th August @ 2pm Book Online
- 6 Aug 2019 Emis Web – Searches & Reports Webinar - 6th August @ 11am Book Online
- 14 Aug 2019 SystmOne - Introduction to Clinical Templates Webinar - 14th August @ 1.30pm Book Online
- 14 Aug 2019 QOF 19/20 Changes & Personalised Care Adjustments - 14th August @ 11am Book Online
- 15 Aug 2019 QOF back to basics Webinar - 15th August @ 10.30am Book Online
- 15 Aug 2019 Summarising Patient Records Webinar - 15th August @ 2pm Book Online