- Document Management/Scanning Do you have a back-log of correspondence to code & file? Our clinical system experts can accurately code and file letters to ensure patient records are kept up-to-date and you don’t have a serious back-log to manage when you can free up admin time. Once you have a build-up of letters it can’t be so hard to find the time to clear it down and practices contacting us to help them out have amassed
- QOF Health Checks Insight’s on-site QOF Health Check (data quality assessment) is the first step to validating your QOF registers. We have developed a suite of clinical system searches that intelligently identify patients who have a high probability of being missed off a register, providing the practice with a holistic picture of each disease area to help focus on high priority areas. This service will help to iden
- Insight Membership ⁑24 hour guaanteed response to unlimited training queries logged via our support line ⁑Queries can be logged either by telephone (direct access to an expert consultant giving you answers there and then) or by email ⁑Access to our complete document library – contains clinical system how to help sheets and other resource
Latest News more
- £3000 Government Incentive to be extended until January 2022
- MCC Workflow Refresher Days
- VI003 - % of children who reached 5 yrs old in the preceding 12 mths, who have received a reinforcing dose of DTaP/IPV and at least 2 doses of MMR between the ages of 1 and 5 yrs.
- NEW Shingles Remote Dial-In
- Flu dial-in
- QOF Prevalence Health Check - follow-up
- Practice Manager’s are awesome...
- New financial incentives for the apprenticeship scheme
- ODS Codes - Pinnacle
- Shingles & COVID vaccinations