- Insight Membership Access to both primary care IT experts (clinical system specialists) and our document library bursting with clinical system resources (searches, templates, protocols) – the perfect solution to all those niggling queries that can take an age to get answer to and just take up so much of your time.
- REMOTE Flu Claims (forecast & claim validation) - 2019/20 Campaign (from August 2019) With thousands of £’s at stake it is essential you are diligent about your flu claims ... It can be so easy to miss patients who have had a flu vac - *Patient registration status changes (moved away/died) *Pregnant patients deliver so are no longer pregnant *Incorrect codes are used to record flu vac given
- QOF Health Check (Prevalence) An essential feature of QOF is establishing and maintaining disease registers. This service will help to identify thousands of £’s of unclaimed income (annual), help boost your practice prevalence and ensure patient care and safety is maintained. If patients are missing off registers, they will be missing off your recall systems.
Latest News more
- QOF 2019/20 Invitation Codes
- Apprenticeships and qualifications for existing members of staff
- GDPR – SAR requests on the rise
- Seasonal Flu Campaign 2019/20
- GP Connect
- DSP Toolkit Updated for 2019/20
- PCN’s – Delivering Extended Hours
- Do you have what it takes to become an Insight Training Consultant?
- GDPR - Privacy Notice
- Prescribing Safety - High Risk Drugs Monitoring