- QOF Health Check Insight’s on-site QOF Health Check (data quality assessment) is the first step to validating your QOF registers. We have developed a suite of clinical system searches that intelligently identify patients who have a high probability of being missed off a register, providing the practice with a holistic picture of each disease area to help focus on high priority areas. This service will help to iden
- REMOTE Flu Claims 2020/21 Campaign (2 part - forecast & claim validation) With thousands of £’s at stake it is essential you are diligent about your flu claims ... Part 1 - Forecast (from August 2020) Identification of target patients for you to invite for a flu vaccine in your 2020/21 campaign Part 2 - Validating Claims (from January 2021) It can be so easy to miss patients who have had a flu vac - *Patient registration status changes (moved away/died)..
- REMOTE Enhanced Services Forecasting 2020/21 - Remote Dial in * How much income could your enhanced services generate? * How does this compare to your ES workload? * How do you identify & recall target patients? This remote dial-in forecast will ensure you fully understand your enhanced service workload, creating accurate target patient lists to maximise ES income. Don’t leave your enhanced services to chance - small changes will reap huge rewards.
Latest News more
- WALES ONLY - Seasonal flu vaccines for carers
- WALES ONLY - Prevalence Extractions - 30th September 2020
- What is our data telling us? **NEW SERVICE**
- Seasonal Flu Campaign 2020/21
- New Apprenticeship opportunities
- Inactivated flu vaccine for children in clinical risk groups for whom LAIV is unsuitable - now available to order via ImmForm
- Hints & Tips - QOF, Cervical Screening & more..
- Residential Institutes
- WALES Audit+ Seasonal Flu Module 2020/21
- WALES Seasonal flu vaccines for carers
Upcoming Events more
- 13 Oct 2020 QOF Update Overview Webinar (13th October) Book Online
- 13 Oct 2020 Enhanced Services Overview Webinar (13th October) Book Online
- 15 Oct 2020 QOF Update Overview Webinar (15th October) Book Online
- 15 Oct 2020 Enhanced Services Overview Webinar (15th October) Book Online
- 20 Oct 2020 QOF Update Overview Webinar (20th October) Book Online
- 20 Oct 2020 Enhanced Services Overview Webinar (20th October) Book Online
- 3 Nov 2020 Enhanced Services Overview Webinar (3rd November) Book Online
- 3 Nov 2020 QOF Update Overview Webinar (3rd November) Book Online