- Clinical Domain - 401 points
- Public Health Domain - 160 points
- QI Domain - 74 points
- The size of QOF has increased from 567 to 635 points with the average point value set at £201.16 (9085 average list size)
- New Vaccination & Immunisation Domain
- New indicators for patients with a serious mental illness and physical health checks
- Non-diabetic hyperglycaemia - this is a new area for many, practices will need to create a register and ensure patient’s HbA1c is tested annually. NDH is defined as an HbA1c on 42-47mmol/mol or a fasting plasma glucose (FPG) of 5.5-6.9mmol/l. There were 1.8 million people with NDH in England in 2018.
- New timeframes for a cancer care review
With QOF having been mainly relaxed in 2020/21, I’m sure we can all do with a little refresh. From May 2021, Insight will be virtually running their popular QOF Update & Changes Webinars - we do miss running the seminars and seeing everyone in person but these are the next best thing!
Thurs 6th May @ 11am or 2pm
Tues 11th May @ 11am or 2pm
Weds 12th May @ 11am or 2pm
Tues 18th May @ 11am or 2pm
Weds 19th May @ 12pm
Cost per place is only £60 + VAT. To book places please visit https://www.insightsol.co.uk/events/
All places must be reserved online and will be confirmed once payment is received (online payment available or you can pay by BACS)