The changes to QOF 2019/20 have been announced - so back by popular demand are our Changes to QOF seminars.
We include a complete summary of the GMS Contract changes, however big or small - but we only include what you need to get the job done! Content includes:
- Changes to funding - £ per point
- Retired indicators
- New indicators - including codes, timeframes, etc.
- BP control
- Reducing iatrogenic harm & improving diabetic outcomes
- Cervical screening
- Weight management
- Changes to exception report - personalised care adjustments
- Quality Improvement Domain
- Prescribing safety (37 points)
- End-of-life care (37 points)
- Changes to vaccinations & immunisations - including changes to fees
- Primary Care Networks DES (PCNs)
- What are PCNs?
- DES specification
- DES funding
- Next steps
- What does this mean to practices?
- Hints & tips and best practice
- Implementing the changes
- Managing areas currently catching practices out
Content is flexible and will be based on the latest information & guidance available at the time of delivery
Cost per person is £120 (£100+VAT), this session includes a light lunch and refreshments on arrival. Places will only be confirmed once payment has been received.
Paper-based handouts will be provided on the day.
Venue also has complimentary parking available.
Please note; once your place(s) have been booked and paid for we are not able to provide a refund. You are able to move to an alternative session or another member of staff can take the booked place.