Preparing your Practice for Online Patient Access to Medical Records Webinars
Content of the webinar is listed below:
- What is Online Access
- What it allows patients to do
- The different levels of online access (Summary/Detailed/Full)
- Benefits to the practice
- Practice Responsibilities
- GMS/PMS Regulations 2017/18
- 2019/20 GMS contract
- GDRP/DPA 2018 relevant subject access rights
- Risks of Online Access
- Patient Confidentiality (third party info)
- Damage to patient (sensitive information)
- Damage to practice (patient complaints/ICO actions)
- Clinical System Tools
- Run-through of EW & SystmOne
- Granting Access
- Amending Access
- Hiding things from online access
- What the patient sees
Cost of the webinar is £60+VAT (£72), this is per log on.
Handouts and joining instructions will be emailed to all confirmed bookings approx 2 days before the event.
Payment can be made online at the time of booking (choose Paypal and you can then pay as a guest using a credit card) and places will be confirmed immediately.
Places reserved with a BACS or cheque payment will only be confirmed once payment is received. Reserved bookings can be cancelled at any time. Once places have been booked/confirmed, no refunds can be made. You are able to change the attendee to listen in your place if the named person is unavailable.