Welcome to GMS Contracts & Payments -
This half-day training session aimed at new manager’s or those taking on additional roles who need a greater understanding of the GMS contract and payments - a flavour of the topics included:
- What is a GMS Contract?
- Global Sum - what is included?
- QOF - prevalence, achieving QOF points, PCA’s, hints & tips/best practice
- Enhanced Services - national/direct, local services
- CQRS - checking achievement
- PCN Contract - participation, IIF, prescribing payments
- FP34D claims
- PCSE - GP registrations, pensions, new registrations/deductions
- NHS England reimbursements - rates, water
- Private Work - maximising income from medical reports, room hire and more
Content is flexible and will be based on the latest information & guidance available at the time of delivery
- Cost of this session is £150.00+VAT per person (£180.00).
- This half-day training session lasts around 3 hours. They will be live from the time stated and will not be recorded.
- Once we have received your booking and payment, we will send over a confirmation email.
- Training materials will be sent 2 working days prior to the chosen date. This will include a Microsoft Teams invite, instructions and a copy of the handouts.
⁑Places reserved with a BACS or cheque payment will only be confirmed once payment is received. Reserved bookings can be cancelled at any time. Once places have been booked/confirmed, no refunds can be made. You are able to change the attendee to listen in your place if the named person is unavailable.
⁑ If you do not attend the webinar on the day; your organisation will be invoiced for the full attendance cost (if payment hasn't already been received).
⁑ If you give one working week or less notice that you will not be able to attend, your organisation will be invoiced for the full attendance cost, if we are unable to reallocate your space.